Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Totally Got Down with the Animals Tonight

030400

I totally got down with the animals tonight. Venus the cat came scampering out when she heard me come home. We had a very sensual petting.

Borax the male cat came outside when I went out to pee in the grass. He was exploring elsewhere but heard me going toward the door. He spoke and stopped me. I opened the door and he went in before me. Later, he was rolling onto his back when I came in to the room. Time for a good belly scratch and subsequent wrestling. This quickly turned into boxing. He threw many punches quickly. The first two with claws, then not. I worked hard to tap the back of his paw. I made good laughing noises involuntarily (animals understand laughter). I got his paw many times. He punched me many times (clawless). The cat is very quick and can reload often with that lightweight appendage. I had distance on him. Reach, they call it. I could move a lot of space with a flick of the wrist. Much bigger than his head actually. It was an even match.

On the bed, I rolled onto my back to instigate some more play. I got it. The male sat down near, to whack my hand. Then the female jumped onto the bed for more good petting. She is so strong. She gets her primary exercise from sensuality. She pushes with a smile, and falls hard against a warm body. The male meanwhile became bored with the hand. He coyly looks away with ears backward while flapping his tail around on the satin bed cover. He would whack it around in a pattern. First in front of my forehead then next to my ear then by my neck. Head ear neck, pause, head ear neck. The sound by my ear was very enjoyable, causing me to snicker. He also recognized the snicker as something. And progressed to accentuate the tail whack by my ear with a few little extra flicks.


Locator am

No comments: