Tuesday, September 9, 2008

07/13/2001 Summertime vodka galleries

Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

B says:
hey mon
B says:
happy friday
jv says:
yo
jv says:
I been meaning to chat wich cha
B says:
what is in store for the weekend?
jv says:
how goes?
B says:
good here
B says:
perfect day again
jv says:
last night was big opening night
jv says:
here too
B says:
what open
jv says:
I-20 and all those galleries in that building with the endless stairwell
jv says:
Deitch
B says:
damn
jv says:
Big roof top party on that big building in Chelsea with I-20
B says:
yea, I can imagine
jv says:
someone set off fire alarm and smoke everywhere
B says:
wow fire?
jv says:
cops came
jv says:
I didn't see fire
B says:
smoke
jv says:
someone fuckin round
jv says:
smoke all through the gallery
jv says:
cops came
B says:
tonight all the galleries open here
jv says:
and firemen came
B says:
usually summer is dead
jv says:
niiiice
B says:
Absolut flows tonight
B says:
everyone comes out
jv says:
danger danger Will Robins
B says:
ya it is dangerous
jv says:
sweet
jv says:
Drew's B-day Sat.
B says:
shots of vodka at every gallery adds up
jv says:
Shiva is throwing party for him on her roof
B says:
ah, great
jv says:
Vodka? where?
B says:
she have view of river?
B says:
Absolut sponsors the galleries
jv says:
WOW
B says:
yeah
jv says:
so Pete fixed your bike
B says:
ya, I talked
jv says:
Edward from Clay wants to buy your Moto
B says:
hmmm
B says:
has he a one before?
B says:
has he had
jv says:
no
jv says:
he wants to learn
jv says:
buy bike and pick up chicks
B says:
learn on a race bike
B says:
bike does get chicks
jv says:
how much you want for it?
B says:
new ad says 2000, but 1700 ok
B says:
sportbike with high passenger seat especially good for girls
jv says:
rito
B says:
rotate those hips forward and vibrate that puss
jv says:
I should buy it
B says:
you should all get in on it as a timeshare
jv says:
I need someone to train me a bit
jv says:
it's been 20 years since I rode a motorbike
jv says:
I rode dirt bikes when I was a young lad
B says:
ya, and this one is a bit tricky
B says:
peter ride it around?
jv says:
he rode it to Bklyn to fix it
jv says:
said he needed to have shop and tools and home
B says:
yeah
jv says:
then rode it back
B says:
he said he'd put it back under the scafold
jv says:
right
B says:
I hoped he would keep it under his eye, but he doesn't have a place for his even
jv says:
yeah
jv says:
we talked about that
jv says:
my friend Kevin keeps an eye on it
B says:
oh yea
B says:
allen is cool, especially after it was moved for a day

jv says:
lunch sucka


Linear-Persuasion

No comments: