Monday, September 8, 2008

08/29/2001 Frying Pan dancing

Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

B says:
hey hey
B says:
find anything going on htis weekend?
jv says:
hi
B says:
there is a party 3-9 at ps1
jv says:
this weekend is scattered
jv says:
yeah, the PS1 party is great
B says:
scattered?
jv says:
hottest chicks at PS1
B says:
oh yea
jv says:
scattered meaning that everyone I know is going to various locations
B says:
fucking holidays
jv says:
yeah
jv says:
I have to go visit some old friends and some people I use to work for out in PA
jv says:
I don't think I will leave until Sat
B says:
wow
jv says:
not very exciting
B says:
is PA far?
jv says:
I have just been putting it off all summer
jv says:
they mad at me
jv says:
Thurs there is party at the Frying Pan
jv says:
what time you coming in?
B says:
thurs um 8ish I think
jv says:
perfect
jv says:
you wanna go?
B says:
yes, what is fry pan
jv says:
old WWII ship
B says:
oh yea
jv says:
old ship rusted out, full of secret rooms to explore and they turn the existing rusted hull into dance floor
B says:
be sure to wear shoes
jv says:
it's kind of trippy
jv says:
right, shoes
jv says:
good idea---thanks
jv says:
you know of anything else going on?
jv says:
I have been really out of it for a while
B says:
not much art as expected
B says:
a wedding in the adirondacks
jv says:
summer in NYC is real slow and most people I know just lay low and to themselves
jv says:
what wedding?
B says:
Mike J musician in the group with Tom the voice over and Jack Grace
jv says:
Mike, TOm + Jack are getting married?
B says:
I wanted to see fire island, but they are all going to the hills dammit
B says:
group marriage you know
jv says:
i hear fire island is real nice
jv says:
are you going to wedding?
B says:
I think it is far
jv says:
when you moving back here
B says:
end of sept
jv says:
why end?
B says:
um
jv says:
random?
B says:
I am flying in to newark at 6:35
B says:
end of sept 'cause I am paying rent in Chicago til then
B says:
not that important i guess
jv says:
sorry we can't go to shore, parents are always there
B says:
damn,
B says:
maybe a afternoon, how long is train?
jv says:
2.5 hours
B says:
hmmmm
jv says:
you can take ferry to Sandy Hook
jv says:
that is only 45 min
jv says:
nice nude beach
B says:
well well


Wisdom-of-Circumnavigation--am-millerx

No comments: