Wednesday, September 3, 2008

10/01/2001 drive

Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

Peter says:
yo what up?
B says:
Hey Peter
B says:
Its sunny and I am laughing at some new e-mails

Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

B says:
Hey Johnny
jv says:
HEY
B says:
I'm driving out
B says:
tonight maybe
jv says:
to NYC?
jv says:
wowa
jv says:
not much work around here from what I have heard
B says:
got some business, could be working today
jv says:
in NYC?
B says:
ya
jv says:
great
B says:
old office burned, they need my memory
jv says:
wowa
B says:
how is it in your office?
B says:
productive or dazed?
jv says:
bit of both
jv says:
we are busy for a little while until these townhouses are finished
B says:
i think I'll crash at frederick's for a bit, he offered a spot
B says:
apartment hunting will be better with me on the ground
B says:
hope i get enough time
jv says:
i keep the ear out
jv says:
I tried to call Frederick over weekend
jv says:
his phone was disconnected
jv says:
I think he has money probs
B says:
oop
jv says:
i want to move myself
B says:
new 'hood?
jv says:
yeah! mine sucks!!!
B says:
when do you think you'l move? are you looking now?
jv says:
not really looking yet
jv says:
I waiting for real estate to drop
jv says:
then i buy apt.
jv says:
will drop soon
B says:
goo plan
B says:
good


The Strawberry Acrobat

No comments: