Saturday, September 6, 2008

09/13/2001 Check friends for injuries

Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

jv says:
me ok
jv says:
how you?
B says:
glad to hear
B says:
I am shaken
B says:
I feel guilty about getting mad at other petty everyday things
jv says:
yupper
jv says:
Wowa
B says:
damn
B says:
are you working?
jv says:
yup
jv says:
can you imagine if you saw it live
B says:
I bet my moto will be impounded now
jv says:
?
B says:
I did watch it unfold in real time
B says:
Didn't get the smell or good sound
B says:
alarm clock woke me about a plane crash into tower
B says:
I though hmmmm, strange accident
B says:
Turned on tv, like they planned
jv says:
hold
jv says:
off phone now
jv says:
sorry
jv says:
wowa, the site must have been amazing
B says:
I kept gasping out loud
jv says:
it is like a war zone downtown
B says:
jumping up then down
jv says:
War ZONE BRO
jv says:
police everywhere
jv says:
smoke
B says:
how do pete and mari get home?
jv says:
hard to breath here in city
jv says:
I am escaping to beach
B says:
crunchy concrete dust in your lung
jv says:
walk
jv says:
yupper
jv says:
I have to leave now though
jv says:
Everyone i know if fine
B says:
good
jv says:
everyone has sore throat
jv says:
eyes hurt
B says:
keep your eyes clean
jv says:
that thing is still smoking
jv says:
you can still see it smokin' like crazy
jv says:
huge black cloud
jv says:
white cloud
B says:
oof
jv says:
i gotta leave this f'in office
jv says:
tired of it here
B says:
ya live
jv says:
have a good one


There Should be Flowers in the Future

No comments: